Real Estate Resources for Campbell, CA
Buying or selling a home or property in Campbell can be wonderful for you and your family – but as with any real estate transaction, the process can be complicated. I’d like to make it a little simpler with this guide to real estate resources.
My Guide for Buyers, Sellers, and Investors
Here are the FAQ pages, along with a wealth of other helpful information I’ve included to help you stay informed all the way through your buying or selling journey.
- In California, the buyer and seller use a third party to help them carry out the terms of their agreement. This is called an escrow. Read about the characteristics of an escrow and what you can expect when you open one: What Is Escrow?
- There are a lot of fees in a real estate transaction. Who’s responsible for which fees? This page explains the ins and outs of who pays for what in an escrow: Who Pays for What?
- Your house has been on the market and you get an offer – congratulations! What now? Learn how to evaluate an offer and decide if it’s right for you: Purchase Offers.
- If you’re buying a property, the seller is required to inform you of certain special conditions, such as the presence of lead paint or whether the property is in a natural hazard zone. Read this page to find out which situations the seller must disclose to you: Buyer Disclosures 101.
- If you’re selling a property, you must tell the buyers about certain special conditions, such as the presence of lead paint or whether the property is in a natural hazard zone. Read this page to find out which situations you must disclose: Seller Disclosures 101.
- Most people know the importance of buying home insurance – but did you know you can buy a home warranty or home protection plan as either the buyer or the seller? It protects the buyer for one year after purchase should major repairs arise. Check out the details here: Home Warranties.
- Moving means switching your gas, electric, and other utilities. I’ve made it a little easier by listing the companies you’ll need to contact, depending on where you’re buying: Switch Utilities.
- There’s always a lot to do when you move and even once you’re settled. At some point, you’ll probably need a service provider of some kind — landscaping, cleaning, pest control, even a locksmith. This page lists some local services that can help: Home Care Center.
- Want to learn more about financing your purchase, marketing your home, or how to get started with the buying process? Download one of my free reports – there’s no obligation whatsoever: Free Reports.
- Want to find out more about the current top national real estate news? Listen to the radio to stay informed. This page allows you to listen while at your desk: Real Estate Radio.
- Keep up-to-date by subscribing to my monthly emailed newsletters and area reports. The newsletters include helpful articles and advice. The area reports keep you abreast of current sales activity and statistics in the area. Sign up today for monthly emails: Real Estate News.
- Looking for a way to stay more connected to your Realtor? Want one-touch access to information while you drive around town and see properties? My mobile app is easy and convenient to use right on your smartphone. Get the mobile app.
- If you’re interested in finding out more about real estate in the various cities within Silicon Valley, or community information within Silicon Valley, take a look at this list. It connects you to Silicon Valley city websites, transportation, hospitals, libraries, entertainment, and more: Go to Silicon Valley Information.
If you have any questions these pages don’t answer about buying, selling, or investing in Campbell properties, contact me today. I’m more than happy to help!